- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- Upon successful redemption, redeemed e-coupon code will be stored under CLP Smart Shopping "E-coupon list".
- The CLP customer should redeem the reward within the redemption period.
Usage of e-coupon
- To redeem the reward customer should visit iFlorist and present the e-coupon to make reservation on Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day bouquet (Pre-order one day in advance)
- Merchant address: Room 101, HKCTU Training Centre, 18 Shek Lei Street, Shek Lei, Kwai Chung
Merchant website: http://www.iflorist.hk/en_index.php
Tel: (852 - 97741888)
Opening: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday9:00am to 1:00pm
- Please refer to the below website on how to login the CLP Mobile App and open electronic coupon for redemption:https://www.clp.com.hk/en/news-promotions/eco-rewards-e-coupon-redemption
- Merchant staff will key-in the password and finish reservation procedure.
Terms & Conditions
- This e-coupon must be used on or before 31 May 2020 and will be forfeited after the expiry date.
- This e-coupon is applicable to Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day upon purchase over HK$500.
- This e-coupon is for one-time redemption and only one coupon can be used for each transaction.
- Customer must present the e-coupon when conducting Eligible Transaction to entitle the reward whereas no e-coupon can be used once order is confirmed. CLP and the respective merchant will not accept any liability should a customer haven’t presented the e-coupon when conducting Eligible Transactions and that it results in forfeiture of the customer eligibility to the reward.
- CLP is not the supplier of the products and shall not act as or assume any responsibility for the after-sale services.
- This e-coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other gift voucher, cash coupon, promotions price, membership offers or other offers.
- No refund for cash/Eco Rewards points or exchange of any unused e-coupon.
- CLP bears no responsibility and no compensation for e-coupon expired.
- Product photos on this website are for reference only and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
- This is an exclusive reward for CLP Power Connect participants, customers must join the Power Connect Programme. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect Programme, please visit https://powerconnect.clp.com.hk/en/ to join.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLP and the respective merchant.
‘iFlorist’ is a continued dream, which has been being woven for 20 years ……20 years ago, a few of wheelchair girls used their unlimited energy to open the first flower shop which was solely operated by people with disability.20 years later, two leaders of the girls, Carrie Lai & Rebecca Lai, have been improving themselves by studying and reviewing their performance in competitions. Their untiring efforts revive the flower shop, and it resumes weaving their dream.
It is to build a happy enterprise with strong enthusiasm.
The happy enterprise is built by love.Flower shop is fundamentally a business of blessing and caring, the people with disabilities desire to participate in it.While people who have a sound strong body can succeed in flower business, the people with disabilities also have the same successful factors.iFlorist strongly believes that if other people can do something, the people with disabilities can do it too.We are greatly assured that by using a creative internet platform for our online-business, we can reduce the geographical limit and fully utilize the central office to promote, receive orders, and distribute the materials, so that we can lower the cost and try to bring the business to everywhere.The concept of iFlorist is not only to be a creative social enterprise, but also to be a happy enterprise. iFlorist has a strong will that a happy enterprise is the best one. A happy company will always let its staff working happily, sharing the common wealth, improving together, and being respected by others. In addition, to be a happy company, it should run a health and non-stop business.iFlorist pursues the maximization of fortune rather than maximization of profit!