- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- Upon successful redemption, redeemed e-coupon will be stored under CLP Smart Shopping “E-coupon list”.
- The CLP customers should visit hutchgo.com website (https://www.hutchgo.com.hk/clp) or hutchgo.com mobile app to redeem the reward within the redemption period.
How to Enjoy the Reward
- To enjoy the discount offer, customer should visit hutchgo.com website (https://www.hutchgo.com.hk/clp) or hutchgo.com mobile app and enter the e-coupon code during check out.
- Merchant website: https://www.hutchgo.com.hk/clp
- Customers will receive a confirmation letter by email from the merchant.
- Contact Hutchgo customer service by email [email protected] or call 3163 0800
Terms & Conditions
- The booking period is from now to 30 June 2020.
- The travel period is from now to 31 December 2020.
- The e-Coupon is only applicable for instantly confirmed Business round-trip ticket to London on Virgin Atlantic at hutchgo.com website (https://www.hutchgo.com.hk/clp) or hutchgo.com mobile app, and is not applicable for other products.
- Transaction amount excludes any applicable taxes, surcharges, airport transport service or processing fee.
- The e-Coupon only applicable with flight fare remarks with designated message as " From now until 30 June 2020, enter specific coupon code to enjoy Virgin Atlantic Business instant discount!".
- The offer is not applicable for Domestic helper fare and Student fare and cannot be used for air ticket price paid directly to the airline supplier.
- The e-Coupon need to be provided at the time of payment and no coupon code can be used once reservation is confirmed. For inquiries, please email to [email protected] Quota applies and is on a first-come-first-served basis. Offers are available while quota lasts.
- Only 1 coupon code can be used for each transaction, and only 1 air ticket can be redeemed for each code. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or promotional offers and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- Upon any dispute, Hutchison Travel Limited reserves the right of final decision.
- This e-Coupon will not be replaced if lost or damaged.
- This promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions. By participating in this promotion, CLP customer fully and unconditionally deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions and accepts the decision of Hutchison Travel Limited, including these terms and conditions, as well as the terms and conditions released by Hutchison Travel Limited on an ad-hoc basis.
- The e-Coupon cannot be transferred or sold on any channel and cannot be exchanged to other product or services or cash.
- All photos on CLP website are for reference only and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
- Hutchison Travel Limited reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Membership Program without prior notice.
- In case of any discrepancy between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- This activity is protected and bound by the laws of Hong Kong.
- This is an exclusive reward for CLP Power Connect community, customers must join the community to enjoy the exclusive reward. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect community, please activate and bind your CLP online account now to become our member.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- In case of any dispute, CLP and Hutchison Travel Limited reserve the right of all final decisions.
Hutchgo: $200 off for Virgin Atlantic Business round-trip ticket to London
Virgin Atlantic selected as the best long-haul airline in Europe by Airline Ratings 2018.
hutchgo.com is a premier online based travel service platform operated by the CK Hutchison Holdings Limited wholly owned Hutchison Travel (HK) Limited (formerly known as Hutchison-Priceline). It was the first full service online travel brand launched in Hong Kong with operations in Asia back in 2002.