- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- A redemption coupon will then be sent to your registered address within 15 working days.
- The CLP customer shall present the coupon at the designated outlets to collect the reward within the coupon valid period.
Terms & Conditions
- This coupon is valid until 31 December 2020 and will be forfeited after the expiry date.
- Present this coupon for a free Bao Dim Sin Seng Chinese bun of HK$9 or below the value. (Take away only)
- This coupon can be used at all branches of Bao Dim Sin Seng Shop (except Ocean Pride Shop).
- This coupon can only be used once, and only one coupon can be used per each transaction.
- Customers must present this coupon. Printed version and image are not accepted.
- Merchant staff will collect this original coupon upon check out.
- This coupon is not exchangeable for other goods or cash.
- This coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other gift voucher, cash coupon, promotion price or other offers.
- CLP and the respective merchant bear no responsibility and no compensation for loss, found defaced, damaged and expiry of this coupon.
- Product photos on this website are for reference only and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
- This is an exclusive reward for CLP Power Connect community, customers must join the community to enjoy the exclusive reward. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect community, please activate and bind your CLP online account now to become our member.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLP and the respective merchants.
Bao Dim Sin Seng Chinese Bun (One piece)
Bao Dim Sin Seng brings a new image of tradition Chinese bun to Hong Kong. Hot Chinese bun, dim sum and steamed rice are delivered to every family every day.
With fresh and premium ingredients adopted, all the products are freshly made in Hong Kong every day. All the production processes are strictly complied with the ISO22000 standard to ensure the product quality and safety.
The popular traditional dim sum includes steamed pork dumpling, steamed chicken feet with black bean and pork & cabbage bun. Creamy custard bun and clay bowl steamed rice are also our signature products. Stewed dishes and double-stewed soup series provide diverse choices to our customers.