- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- Upon successful redemption, redeemed e-coupon will be stored under CLP Smart Shopping “E-coupon list”.
- The CLP customer shall present the e-coupon to Kar Kar Redemption Centre (Mong Kok) to collect the reward within the coupon valid period.
Usage of e-coupon
- To collect the reward customer should visit Kar Kar Redemption Centre and present the e-coupon to the staff.
- Please refer to the below website on how to login the CLP Mobile App and open electronic coupon for redemption: https://www.clp.com.hk/en/news-promotions/eco-rewards-e-coupon-redemption
- Merchant staff will key-in the password and finish redemption procedure.
**Please check quality of stock during redemption. Goods sold are not refundable and returnable.
**Please call the redemption centre to ensure the stock availability.
Redemption Centre Address:
- Kar Kar Redemption Centre (MongKok):
- Redemption Centre: 17th Floor, Prosperity Centre, 982 Canton Road, Mong Kok (MTR Mong Kok Station, Exit E1 )
- Operation Hours :Mon-Sat (11:00-19:30); Sun (13:00-17:30); Public Holiday (Closed)
- Service Hotline: (852) 3996 8196
Terms & Conditions
- Redemption of reward items is valid until 31-March-2021.
- Reward items must be collected within the reward collection period or will be forfeited.
- Please present electronic coupon in CLP Mobile App to collect the reward at the Kar Kar Redemption Center (Mong Kok).
- No replacement will be given if the quality problem of the gift is found after redemption.
- CLP is not the supplier of the gift and shall not act as or assume any responsibility for the after-sale services and maintenance of the products and service concerned.
- Redemption of reward items is subject to availability.
- This electronic coupon can only be used once.
- This reward is not transferable and not for resale, exchange, replacement, refund or other benefits, any objections will not be entertained.
- This is an exclusive reward for CLP Power Connect community, customers must join the community to enjoy the exclusive reward. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect community, please activate and bind your CLP online account now to become our member.
- Product photos on this site are for reference only and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLP and the respective merchants.
KitchenAid Open Fry Pan 28cm
The wide product portfolio of KitchenAid stands out because of its variety. It ranges from kitchen utensils to both small and major appliances for all passionate gourmets. Apart from having a significant position in the US market, the KitchenAid products are well embraced by customers in Europe, mainland China and Hong Kong.
Every KitchenAid product not only carries the unique American technology with has been continuously improved by the world’s best engineers, but also complemented by a tasteful colour and design combinations.
By the same token, the cookware introduced by KitchenAid with a stylish design and premium craftmanship has been well received by professional and hobby chefs.
- 3-layer PTFE non-stick coating, PFOA free.
- Extra thick base for even heating, suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven safe stainless steel handles.
- Glass lid with sturdy rim.
- The cookware features a German Engineered 3-layer PTFE non-stick surface for great food release and easy cleaning.
- The 3 layers include:
- a reinforced base coat consisting of an adhesive primer
- a reinforced mid-coat and
- a PTFE non-stick topcoat
Extra thick base
- The cookware features an extra thick base because of the forging manufacturing process. The base is thicker than the side walls, which leads to a better and more even heat conduction, without hot spots.
Induction suitable & Dishwasher safe
- The cookware is suitable for use on all cooking surfaces (electric, ceramic, halogen, gas …) including induction. The induction suitable base provides a quick and even heat distribution regardless of the type of cooking surface.
- The cookware is also dishwasher safe, but to prolong the non-stick performance of the cookware, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water.
Suitable for stove top and oven safe
- The cookware features high quality stainless steel handles which can go into the oven (up to 260°C). This durable all-metal construction allows trouble free direct switching from stove top cooking to oven.
- The cookware body is oven safe up to 260ºC, while the glass lid is oven safe up to 220ºC.
- DO NOT use under the grill or in the microwave.
- The diameter of the pan’s base should be equal to the size of the induction element. If the pan is too small, the element may not sense the pan and will not activate.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes when using glass lids. DO NOT submerge a hot lid in cold water.
- If a lid vacuum occurs, do not attempt to remove the lid. First, turn off the heat source and move the entire pan away from the burner. Then, slowly released the lid.
- DO NOT use any type of oil sprays, including aerosols, mist and pump sprays. These sprays can cause residue build-up that is difficult to remove from all types of cookware.
- Always cook on low to medium heat and only use high heat for boiling liquids. Use low heat to warm foods, simmer or for preparing delicate sauces.
- NEVER use metal utensils on any non-stick surface. Plastic, rubber or wooden utensils are recommended to protect your cookware’s non-stick finish.
- DO NOT put hot cookware under cold water. Allow the cookware to cool completely.
- DO NOT use steel wool or nylon scrubbing pads. DO NOT use oven clearner or any cleaner that is abrasive or which contains chlorine bleach.
Photos are for reference only.