- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- Upon successful redemption, redeemed e-coupon will be stored under CLP Smart Shopping “E-coupon list”.
- The CLP customer shall present the e-coupon to Kar Kar Redemption Centre (Mongkok) on or after 30 September 2021 to collect the reward within the coupon valid period.
Usage of e-coupon
- To collect the reward customer should visit Kar Kar Redemption Centre and present the e-coupon to the staff.
- Please refer to the below website on how to login the CLP Mobile App and open electronic coupon for redemption:
- Merchant staff will key-in the password and finish redemption procedure.
**Please call the redemption centre to ensure the stock availability.
Redemption Centre Address:
- Kar Kar Redemption Centre (MongKok):
- Redemption Centre: 17th Floor, Prosperity Centre, 982 Canton Road, Mong Kok (MTR Mong Kok Station, Exit E1 )
- Operation Hours: Mon-Sat (11:00-19:30); Sun (13:00-17:30); Public Holiday (Closed)
- Service Hotline: (852) 3996 8196
Disease Prevention Measures
- Audiences will need to go through temperature checks upon entering the performance venue. Those with fever symptoms will be denied entry and should seek immediate medical advice.
- Audiences must wear their own masks inside the performance venue at all times.
- To comply with the reduced capacity and social distancing regulations of the performance venue, seating arrangement of every other seat will be adopted. Please sit in your assigned seats.
Terms & Conditions
- 2 tickets are included in this reward. One person per ticket regardless of age (Children under 8 years old will not be admitted).
- Tickets are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- A ticket holder may be refused admission if any details on the ticket have been omitted or altered or if the ticket is damaged, defaced, or otherwise mutilated.
- The organiser/presenter of the event reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity. For any event cancelled or postponed, the organiser/presenter shall be responsible for relevant arrangement. Please check The Chopin Society of Hong Kong’s website for any updates: http://www.chopinsocietyhk.org/joy_of_music_festival_2021/index.htm/.
- The management of the venue where the event takes place reserves the right to refuse admission by any late-comers to the event. The management also reserves the right to determine the time at which and the manner in which late-comers are to be admitted.
- All tickets are subject to the house rules of the venue.
- This is an exclusive reward for CLP Power Connect participants, customers must join the community to enjoy the exclusive reward. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect programme, please activate and bind your CLP online account now to become our member.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLPeC and the organiser/presenter.
The Hong Kong Joy of Music Festival 2021
Date: 16 October 2021 (Saturday)
Venue: Concert Hall, Hong Kong City Hall
(Live performance in Hong Kong - Live-streamed in Vienna)
Orchestra: The Hong Kong Philharmonic Orchestra
Soloists: Wang Liang (violin), Colleen Lee (piano)
Conducted by: Maestro Yves Abel
The Hong Kong Joy of Music Festival 2021 – Programme
The Hong Kong Joy of Music Festival 2021 – Programme E-booklet