- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
Terms and Conditions:
- Each customer is allowed to bring a family member or a friend to join the event together with a maximum of 3 persons per group.
- Only Children aged 8 or above are allowed to the event and should be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Late comers will not be accepted 30 minutes after the class starts. No refund or rescheduling of class can be made after redemption.
- The event will be cancelled should a bad weather warning, such as Red Rainstorm, Black Rainstorm or Typhoon No 8 signal, be raised by the Hong Kong Observatory 2 hours before the event.
- No revision or order cancellation can be made once payment is settled.
- CLP Power reserves the right to disclose and/or publish the names and the relevant information (including photographs) of the participants and/or their representatives (if any), in any mode and manner as CLP Power at its sole discretion deems appropriate for publicity purposes (including publicity after the Event). Participants or their representatives (if any), by entering into the campaign/activities/Promotion, expressly consent to such disclosure and publication, and agree to co-operate with and participate in the relevant activities organised by CLP Power for this purpose.CLP Power reserves the right to invite participants to attend event(s) for publicity and/ or promotion purposes under their consent.
- All information provided by the participants will be used by CLP Power for event booking & arrangement, marketing research, redemption arrangements and other purposes related to the campaign/activities/Promotion. The information may also be used to send the materials related to the campaign/activities/Promotion to the participants by CLP Power. Participants can request CLP Power not to send such materials by calling 2678 2678 or emailing to email@example.com. By participating in the campaign/activities/Promotion, the participants shall have consented the said use of their information.
- CLP Power shall not be responsible for any matters or disputes relating to the product(s) or services provided by the product provider /respective product providers. Product provider/each of the product providers is solely responsible for its own obligations and/or liabilities in relation to the said product(s) or services.
- CLP Power reserves the right to amend, delete or add to any of the Terms and Conditions herein, and/or to change, cancel, terminate or suspend this activity and offer without notice at any time.
- Regarding any dispute arising from the Promotion, the decision of CLP Power shall be final and binding.
With Mid-Autumn Festival fast approaching, it’s time to have a go at making your own mooncakes while sending your love to families, friends and loved ones!
Preparation techniques and nutrition values of the raw mooncakes will be shared during the workshop. Participant will get to make and take home a finished product for sharing with friends and family.
- Date: 23 September 2018 (Sunday)
- Time: 11:30pm-12:45pm
- Venue: CLP Smart Energy @MK (188, Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mongkok)
- Language: Cantonese
- Quota: 9 groups, a maximum of 3 persons per group
- Sharing by CLP Eco Ambassador: Energy Saving tips
- Sharing by Nutritionist Arlene Wu: Preparation techniques and Nutrition values of the Raw Mooncakes
- DIY Session: Raw Mooncake (4pcs per group)
***Please refer to next page (Specification) for Terms and Conditions