- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
T.O.P Chefs' Society - a free Popeyes Cajun Fries
How to Redeem:
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- A redemption coupon will then be sent to your registered address within 15 working days.
- The CLP customer shall present the coupon at the designated outlets to collect the reward within the coupon valid period.
- Merchant address: Shop B01, B/F, T.O.P, Nathan Road 700, Mong Kok
Terms and Conditions︰
- This coupon is valid until 31 December 2019 and will be forfeited after the expiry date.
- Only one coupon can be used for each visit.
- The reward item must be collected within the reward collection period and will be forfeited after the expiry date.
- Redemption of the reward item is subject to availability.
- Refund or exchange policy is not applicable.
- This coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other gift voucher, cash coupon, promotion price or offers.
- Customers must present this coupon before ordering. Photocopy of this coupon is not accepted.
- This coupon will become invalid if defaced or damaged.
- Product photos on this web site are for reference only, and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLP and the respective merchants.
T.O.P Chefs' Society - a free Popeyes Cajun Fries (Regular)
POPEYES LOUISIANA KITCHEN
Popeyes is a quick service chicken concept that originated from New Orleans, Louisiana in 1972. There are more than 1800 chain stores over 21 countries now. Popeyes’s chicken is famous for its crunchy tastes with thin skin and juicy tender meat, which tastes best with fries!