- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
• Redeem online during the redemption period.
• A redemption coupon will then be sent to your registered address within 15 working days.
• The CLP customer shall present the coupon at the designated outlets to collect the reward within the coupon valid period.
Merchant Tel: 2442-1882
Terms & Conditions
• Valid until 31 January, 2020.
• This is an exclusive offer for CLP Power Connect participants, customers must join the Power Connect Programme. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect Programme, please visit https://powerconnect.clp.com.hk/en/ to join.
• Valid at Hui Lau Shan Hong Kong outlets.
• Valid for dine-in & takeaway.
• This coupon can be used once only and is non-redeemable for cash with no change.
• This coupon is not applicable for Jumbo Mango Pudding (2lbs), Pre-packed Products, Product Voucher, Cash Voucher, Value Added Service, Delivery Service and Membership Fee.
• Altered, damaged & photocopy of coupon will not be accepted, no replacement will be issued.
• Product photos on this web site are for reference only, and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
• Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
• All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLP and the respective merchants.
Hui Lau Shan HK$10 Cash Voucher
Founded in 1960s, Hui Lau Shan (HLS) is not only selling Chinese herbal tea, but also develops as the largest fresh fruit dessert boutique chain in Hong Kong. Until 2017, there are more than 260 branches locally and globally. HLS committed to handmade every dessert and “Made Fresh Daily”, hoping to bring a “Health, Leisure, Style” dessert experience to customers. Over the years, HLS creates a series of creative desserts and drink; in particular, the Handmade Mango series and Handmade Drink series are the most popular products of the brand.