- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- A redemption coupon will then be sent to your registered address within 15 working days.
- The CLP customer shall present the coupon to the branches of Bao Dim Sin Seng in Hong Kong to collect the reward within the coupon valid period.
Terms & Conditions
- This coupon is valid until 30 November 2019.
- The reward item must be collected within the reward collection period and will be forfeited after the expiry date.
- Present this coupon entitles to redeem one portion of Bao Dim Sin Seng Clay Bowl Steamed Rice. (Take away only)
- This coupon can be used at all branches of Bao Dim Sin Seng in Hong Kong. (except Yat Tung/Fu Tung/Chuk Yuen/Siu Sai Wan/Heng On/Shun Ning/ Mei Foo/Shek Kip Mei/Po Lam Shop)
- Redemption of reward items is subject to availability.
- Refund or exchange policy is not applicable.
- This coupon can only be used once, and only one coupon can be used per each transaction.
- Customers must present this coupon before ordering. Photocopy of this coupon is not accepted.
- This coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other gift voucher, cash coupon, promotion price or offers.
- This coupon will become invalid if defaced or damaged.
- Product photos on this web site are for reference only and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
- This is an exclusive offer for CLP Power Connect participants, customers must join the Power Connect programme. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect programme, please visit https://powerconnect.clp.com.hk/en/ to join.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLP and the respective merchants.
Free Bao Dim Sin Seng Clay Bowl Steamed Rice (One portion)
Bao Dim Sin Seng brings a new image of tradition Chinese bun to Hong Kong. Hot Chinese bun, dim sum and steamed rice are delivered to every family every day.
With fresh and premium ingredients adopted, all the products are freshly made in Hong Kong every day. All the production processes are strictly complied with the ISO22000 standard to ensure the product quality and safety.
The popular traditional dim sum includes steamed pork dumpling, steamed chicken feet with black bean and pork & cabbage bun. Creamy custard bun and clay bowl steamed rice are also our signature products. Stewed dishes and double-stewed soup series provide diverse choices to our customers.