- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- A redemption coupon will then be sent to your registered address within 15 working days.
- The CLP customer shall present the coupon at all branches of Yamazaki in Hong Kong to collect the reward within the coupon valid period.
The shop list, please visit: https://yamazaki.hk/?Route=StoreMaster/Index
Terms & Conditions
- This coupon is valid until 30 June 2020.
- The reward item must be collected within the reward collection period and will be forfeited after the expiry date.
- This coupon is applicable to all branches of Yamazaki in Hong Kong.
- Amount payable for cash coupon cannot redeem membership card bonus points.
- Redemption of reward items is subject to availability.
- This coupon cannot be converted to cash, refund or exchange policy is not applicable.
- This coupon can only be used once, and only one coupon can be used per each transaction.
- Customers must present this coupon before ordering. Photocopy of this coupon is not accepted.
- This coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other gift voucher, cash coupon, promotion price or offers.
- This coupon will become invalid if defaced or damaged.
- Product photos on CLP website are for reference only and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
- This is an exclusive offer for CLP Power Connect participants, customers must join the Power Connect programme. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect programme, please visit https://powerconnect.clp.com.hk/en/ to join.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLP and the respective merchants.
Yamazaki HK$5 Cash Coupon
Since 1948, Yamazaki Baking Co. Ltd. began as a provider of baked goods to all in Japan. Nowadays, Yamazaki is the most popular bakery brand in the country and loved by everyone.
In 1981, Yamazaki started to bring her successful business concept to other regions around the world and first stepped upon Hong Kong as the first bakery shop. We are now operation a large production plant, over 50 outlets and employ more than 700 professional staff.
Every of us insist on 60-year baking traditions by using 100% Japanese flour with favour elements of our customers; latest technologies and team spirit are all designed to provide customers with a wide range of tasty bread.
The SUN trademark of Yamazaki Baking Co Ltd. represents that Yamazaki products are to people’s diet as the sunshine is to the earth: healthy, wholesome and cheering.
All information provided by Merchant.