- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- A redemption coupon will then be sent to your registered address within 15 working days.
- The CLP customer shall present the coupon at the designated outlets to collect the reward within the coupon valid period.
Usage of Coupons
- Please refer to "Hang Heung Cake Shop HK$50 Gift Certificate" Terms & Conditions.
- This voucher is valid until 09-October-2024.
Terms & Conditions
- This rewards redemption period valid until 30-November-2020.
- This certificate is only redeemable at Hang Heung Cake Shop in Hong Kong.
- This certificate can only be used once and must be presented before payment.
- This certificate cannot be redeemed for cash, change or cash refund.
- When consumption is more than the coupon value, the excess amount must be settled. The remaining value is non-refundable.
- This certificate is void if it is defaced, damaged or expired.
- Photocopy of this certificate will not be accepted.
- This certificate will not be re-issued if lost.
- Product photos on this "Eco Rewards" website are for reference only, and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
- This is an exclusive reward for CLP Power Connect community, customers must join the community to enjoy the exclusive reward. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect community, please activate and bind your CLP online account now to become our member.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLP and the respective merchants.
Hang Heung Cake Shop HK$50 Gift Certificate
Hang Heung Cake Shop was founded in the 1920's. It was a tranditional tea house, provide Chinese style Dim Sum and Canton dishes. As time progresses, continuous development, it has become a well-known Chinese assorted cake manufacturer in Hong Kong and in overseas Chinese communities.
Hang Heung Cake Shop offers more than 40 kinds of Chinese assorted pastries. Its traditional Wife Cake is its best-selling item. Wife Cake is a round-shape traditional delicacy with puffy pastry and a sweet winter melon filling.