- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
Redeem online during the redemption period.
Upon successful redemption, redeemed e-coupon code will be stored under CLP Smart Shopping "E-coupon list".
The CLP customer shall present the E-coupon at Yummy House shop to collect the reward within the coupon valid period.
***The redemption is not applicable from 29th Mar to 2nd Apr, 2020.
Please refer to the below website on how to login the CLP Mobile App and open electronic coupon for redemption.
- To redeem the gift, customer should visit Yummy House stores.
Staff will key-in the password and finish redemption procedure.
Merchant website: https://www.yum.com.hk/tc/stores.php
Terms & Conditions
- The e-coupon must be presented with smartphone with internet connection, printed copy will not be accepted.
- E-coupon must be use on or before 30-11-2020. Late redemption will not be entertained.
- This e-coupon is applicable in Yummy House designated collection shop (Sai Ying Pun Outlet, Yau Ma Tei Outlet and Yuen Long Outlet).
- This e-coupon is not available to the Yummy House stores’ flash sales product.
- Each e-coupon can be used once. Only one coupon can be used for each visit.
- No refund or exchange policy is applicable.
- This e-coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other gift voucher, cash coupon, promotions price or offers.
- This e-coupon cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Product photos on this "Eco Rewards" website are for reference only and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
- This is an exclusive reward for CLP Power Connect community, customers must join the community to enjoy the exclusive reward. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect community, please activate and bind your CLP online account now to become our member.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLP and Yummy House International Ltd.
Founded in 2001, Yummy House constantly introduces new tastes and innovative products to customers in order to provide the diversified and comprehensive choices. Over the years, more than 400 products have been developed including sauces and seasonings, pickles, dried seafood and mushroom, soup packs, noodles, desserts, cereal foods, natural and organic snack and leisure foods.
With years of efforts and continuous development, Yummy House has the honor to be awarded the “Hong Kong Top Brands” by Hong Kong Brand Development Council for the eighth consecutive year. Besides, customers can enjoy the trustworthy shopping experience at Yummy House which is a Quality Tourism Services (QTS) Scheme-accredited shop administered by the Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB).