- Terms and Conditions
- Product Details
How to Redeem
- Redeem online during the redemption period.
- A redemption coupon will then be sent to your registered address within 15 working days.
- The CLP customer shall present the coupon at the designated outlets to collect the reward within the coupon valid period.
Usage of Coupons
- Please refer to "Ying Kee Tea House HK$50 Cash Coupon" Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
- This certificate is valid until 31-12-2021 .
- This certificate is only redeemable at Ying Kee Tea House in Hong Kong.
- This certificate can be used on all regular-priced items and cannot be used in conjunction with any of the promotional offers or discounts.
- This certificate can only be used once and must be presented before payment.
- This certificate cannot be redeemed for cash, change or cash refund.
- When consumption is more than the coupon value, the excess amount must be settled. The remaining value is non-refundable.
- This certificate is void if it is defaced, damaged or expired.
- Photocopy of this certificate will not be accepted.
- This certificate will not be re-issued if lost.
- Product photos on this "Eco Rewards" website are for reference only, and may deviate from the actual products due to the quality of the photos. Such deviations, if any, do not act as a ground for replacement and refund.
- This is an exclusive reward for CLP Power Connect participants, customers must join the Power Connect Programme. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect Programme, please visit https://powerconnect.clp.com.hk/en/ to join.
- Other "Eco Rewards" terms and conditions apply.
- All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of CLP and the respective merchants.
Ying Kee Tea House provides variety of Chinese tea leaves broadly categories into Pu-erh Tea, Oolong Tea, Fragrant tea, Green Tea, White Tea, Old Luk On Tea, Black Tea, and miscellaneous, teawares and tea gift sets. To provide the best quality products, YING KEE only selects finest tea and blends with exclusive formula. Furthermore, the tea-making processing is strictly controlled by experienced tea masters. As a result, the types and taste of tea made by YING KEE has a distinctive feature making it the best choice for tea lovers.
With over 130 years of history, Ying Kee Tea House successfully achieved Hong Kong Top Brand Mark （Top Mark）, ISO9001, Quality Tourism Services Scheme, Hong Kong Quality Food Award 2013 and more.