- Product Details
Workshop: Steamed Winter Dishes
Winter Solstice Festival is coming soon, it’s much healthier to prepare your own winter solstice meal with Smartech Smart LCD Food Steamer SC-2418 .
Customer who joins our Workshop: Steamed winter dishes (24 Nov 2018, Smart Energy@Mong Kok) can get a Smartech Smart LCD Food Steamer (SC-2418) for free.
- Date: 24 November 2018 (Saturday)
- Time: 4:00pm-5:30pm
- Venue: CLP Smart Energy @MK (188, Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mongkok)
- Language: Cantonese
- Quota: 8 groups, a maximum of 2 persons per group
- Price: $698 per group
- Chef from Smartech will share the recipe of Pork Knuckle soup with Fat Choy and Dried Oysters
- DIY Session: Steamed Meatball with Glutinous Rice
Smartech Smart LCD Food Steamer SC-2418
With Smartech Smart LCD Food Steamer SC-2418, you can enjoy the popular steamed cuisine at home now! Smartech is equipped with two tiers of 11L extra-large capacity and two dividers, together with the various digital programming and two independent heating systems, you can simultaneously steam 4 different kinds of food in one go! Besides, the powerful steaming and rapid cooking can minimise the nutrition loss. Most importantly, the steam basket is collapsible and hence highly space saving, making it perfectly suitable for flats in Hong Kong.
- Twin independent heating systems, separate cooking time on each side available
- Two tiers of 11L capacity in total. Two dividers allow 4 compartments
- Quick start & powerful steaming, rapid cooking
- Digital programming for an array of food
- Automatic keep warm function & auto shut off
- Manual cooking time from 1 to 99 minutes
- 1.6L water tank with low water level alarm
- External water inlet for refill
- Descaling indicator
- Dishwasher-proof steam basket
- Removable drip tray
- Collapsible steam basket for space saving
- Product Size: approx. 29 (L) x 21.5(W) x 39(H) cm
- Power Supply: 220-240V~50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1510-1800W
- One year warranty
***Please refer to next page (Specification) for Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
- Quotas apply, first come first served.
- Each customer is allowed to bring a family member or a friend to join the event together with a maximum of 2 persons per group.
- Only Children aged 8 or above are allowed to the event and should be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Late comers will not be accepted 30 minutes after the class starts. No refund or rescheduling of class can be made after purchase.
- The event will be cancelled should a bad weather warning, such as Red Rainstorm, Black Rainstorm or Typhoon No 8 signal, be raised by the Hong Kong Observatory 2 hours before the event.
- No revision or order cancellation can be made once payment is settled.
- CLP Power reserves the right to disclose and/or publish the names and the relevant information (including photographs) of the participants and/or their representatives (if any), in any mode and manner as CLP Power at its sole discretion deems appropriate for publicity purposes (including publicity after the Event). Participants or their representatives (if any), by entering into the campaign/activities/Promotion, expressly consent to such disclosure and publication, and agree to co-operate with and participate in the relevant activities organised by CLP Power for this purpose.CLP Power reserves the right to invite participants to attend event(s) for publicity and/ or promotion purposes under their consent.
- All information provided by the participants will be used by CLP Power for event booking & arrangement, marketing research, redemption arrangements and other purposes related to the campaign/activities/Promotion. The information may also be used to send the materials related to the campaign/activities/Promotion to the participants by CLP Power. Participants can request CLP Power not to send such materials by calling 2678 2678 or emailing to email@example.com. By participating in the campaign/activities/Promotion, the participants shall have consented the said use of their information.
- CLP Power shall not be responsible for any matters or disputes relating to the product(s) or services provided by the product provider /respective product providers. Product provider/each of the product providers is solely responsible for its own obligations and/or liabilities in relation to the said product(s) or services.
- CLP Power reserves the right to amend, delete or add to any of the Terms and Conditions herein, and/or to change, cancel, terminate or suspend this activity and offer without notice at any time.
- Regarding any dispute arising from the Promotion, the decision of CLP Power shall be final and binding.