- Product Details
HRC Sous-Vide Stick SV800
- Sous-Vide is a method of cooking by using lower temputure and longer cooking time than normal, which can retain the food moisture and nutrition.
- It basically work by sealing the food in a vacuum-sealed plastic pouch then placed in a temperature-controlled water bath for a long time at an accurately regulated temperature much lower than normally used for cooking, typically around 55 to 60 °C. The intent is to cook the item evenly, ensuring that the inside is properly cooked without overcooking the outside. So it is well used in western chefs.
Notes of Self Pick-up:
- For self-pickup product, customers can collect the products at the selected location after ten working days upon receiving the confirmation email and within one month of receiving the confirmation email.
- A valid confirmation email and front side copy of the credit card must be presented at the pickup counter to collect the product. Printed copies are not acceptable.
**To purchase this product with CLP Eco Points, CLP customers must join CLP Power Connect programme. If you have not yet registered for CLP Power Connect programme, please visit https://powerconnect.clp.com.hk to join.
- Power : 800W
- Stainless Steel for Food Contact Part
- Timer up to 99 Hours
- Sturdy Silicone Grip Attaches to Any Pot (6 - 15L)
- Dry - Boiled protection
- conductor length :18.5cm , whole body height : 37.5cm , weight : 1.19kg