- Product Details
HRC Sous-Vide Stick SV800
- Sous-Vide is a method of cooking by using lower temputure and longer cooking time than normal, which can retain the food moisture and nutrition.
- It basically work by sealing the food in a vacuum-sealed plastic pouch then placed in a temperature-controlled water bath for a long time at an accurately regulated temperature much lower than normally used for cooking, typically around 55 to 60 °C. The intent is to cook the item evenly, ensuring that the inside is properly cooked without overcooking the outside. So it is well used in western chefs.
Notes of Self Pick-up:
- The earliest pick up date will be 18 February 2019. Customers can collect the product at the selected location on or after 18 February 2019 and within one month.
- A valid confirmation email and front side copy of the credit card must be presented at the pickup counter to collect the product. Printed copies are not acceptable.
- Power : 800W
- Stainless Steel for Food Contact Part
- Timer up to 99 Hours
- Sturdy Silicone Grip Attaches to Any Pot (6 - 15L)
- Dry - Boiled protection
- conductor length :18.5cm , whole body height : 37.5cm , weight : 1.19kg