- Product Details
HRC Japan VG10 Damascus Chefs Knife HRC-Dchefs8
- Damascus steel was a type of steel is high quality and distinctive patterns bending like flowing water.So it always be the one of the most valuable steel in the world.
- VG-10 is a high cutlery grade in Japan. The produce is carbon content, which the sword blades is reputed to be tough, resistant to shattering and capable of being honed to a sharp, resilient edge.
Notes of Self Pick-up:
- For self-pickup product, customers can collect the products at the selected location after ten working days upon receiving the confirmation email and within one month of receiving the confirmation email.
- A valid confirmation email and front side copy of the credit card must be presented at the pickup counter to collect the product. Printed copies are not acceptable.
- Blade : Japanese Damascus VG-10-67 Multi Layer
- Tapered grinding , Ice Hardened
- Handle : Pakka Wood with Rivet (Pine Wood Box with PET Tray)
- Handle length : 5 inch blade : 4.5 inch