- Product Details
HRC Japan AUS10 Damasus Santoku Knife HRC-DsantokuA7
- Damascus steel was a type of steel is high quality and distinctive patterns bending like flowing water.So it always be the one of the most valuable steel in the world.
- AUS-10 is a high class of "Aichi Steel" in Japan. The hardness is HRC 58. However, it has strong rust resistance and toughness, and Vanadium metal is added to provide better wear resistance.
Notes of Self Pick-up:
- For self-pickup product, customers can collect the products at the selected location after ten working days upon receiving the confirmation email and within one month of receiving the confirmation email.
- A valid confirmation email and front side copy of the credit card must be presented at the pickup counter to collect the product. Printed copies are not acceptable.
- Blade : Japanese Damascus AUS-10
- 67 Multi Layer
- Tapered grinding , Ice-Hardened,
- Handle : Pakka Wood with Rivet (Pine Wood Box with PET Tray )
- Handle length : 5.5 inch