- Product Details
Sous-Vide Cooking Class (Free HRC Hand Blender & HRC Salt & Pepper Mill set)
Sous-Vide Cooking has been a new trend. Let’s join our Sous-Vide Cooking Class to experience the convenience and deliciousness of slow cooking.
Customer who joins our Sous-vide Cooking Class can get one HRC Hand Blender & HRC Salt & Pepper Mill set for free.
- Date: 8 June, (Saturday)
- Time: 2:00pm-3:30pm
- Venue: CLP Tai Po Ecohome
- Language: Cantonese
- Quota: 8 groups, a maximum of 2 persons per group
- Price: $718 per group
- Executive Chef of Eye Kitchen will share the recipe and demonstration for:
- Sous-vide pork
- Quinoa & chicken breast salad
- DIY Session: Zucchini pasta and chocolate lava cake
HRC Hand Blender
- Variable speed with pulse control
- Included 4 difference blender parts (Whisk, Blender Stick, Chopping Bowl, Potato Masher)
- Stainless steel housing
- Main motor length: 23.5cm, Parts length: 19cm~23.5cm
- Main motor weight: 755g
- Power: 800W
- Speed: 8500~15500rpm
HRC Salt & Pepper Mill set
- Acacia Wood: It is heavy and tough. Practical use in making house furniture. Strong moisture resistance.
- unique design
- Body: Acacia Wood
- Grinder: Ceramic
- Metal: 403 Stainless Steel
- Height: 26cm
Terms and Conditions:
- Quotas apply, first come first served.
- Each customer is allowed to bring a family member or a friend to join the event together with a maximum of 2 persons per group.
- Only Children aged 8 or above are allowed to the event and should be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- Late comers will not be accepted 30 minutes after the class starts. No refund or rescheduling of class can be made after purchase.
- The event will be cancelled should a bad weather warning, such as Red Rainstorm, Black Rainstorm or Typhoon No 8 signal, be raised by the Hong Kong Observatory 2 hours before the event.
- No revision or order cancellation can be made once payment is settled.
- CLP Power reserves the right to disclose and/or publish the names and the relevant information (including photographs) of the participants and/or their representatives (if any), in any mode and manner as CLP Power at its sole discretion deems appropriate for publicity purposes (including publicity after the Event). Participants or their representatives (if any), by entering into the campaign/activities/Promotion, expressly consent to such disclosure and publication, and agree to co-operate with and participate in the relevant activities organised by CLP Power for this purpose.CLP Power reserves the right to invite participants to attend event(s) for publicity and/ or promotion purposes under their consent.
- All information provided by the participants will be used by CLP Power for event booking & arrangement, marketing research, redemption arrangements and other purposes related to the campaign/activities/Promotion. The information may also be used to send the materials related to the campaign/activities/Promotion to the participants by CLP Power. Participants can request CLP Power not to send such materials by calling 2678 2678 or emailing to [email protected]. By participating in the campaign/activities/Promotion, the participants shall have consented the said use of their information.
- CLP Power shall not be responsible for any matters or disputes relating to the product(s) or services provided by the product provider /respective product providers. Product provider/each of the product providers is solely responsible for its own obligations and/or liabilities in relation to the said product(s) or services.
- CLP Power reserves the right to amend, delete or add to any of the Terms and Conditions herein, and/or to change, cancel, terminate or suspend this activity and offer without notice at any time.
- Regarding any dispute arising from the Promotion, the decision of CLP Power shall be final and binding.