- Product Details
KitchenAid Open Fry Pan 20cm
The wide product portfolio of KitchenAid stands out because of its variety. It ranges from kitchen utensils to both small and major appliances for all passionate gourmets. Apart from having a significant position in the US market, the KitchenAid products are well embraced by customers in Europe, mainland China and Hong Kong.
Every KitchenAid product not only carries the unique American technology with has been continuously improved by the world’s best engineers, but also complemented by a tasteful colour and design combinations.
By the same token, the cookware introduced by KitchenAid with a stylish design and premium craftmanship has been well received by professional and hobby chefs.
- 3-layer PTFE non-stick coating, PFOA free.
- Extra thick base for even heating, suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Oven safe stainless steel handles.
- Glass lid with sturdy rim.
- The cookware features a German Engineered 3-layer PTFE non-stick surface for great food release and easy cleaning. The 3 layers include:
- a reinforced base coat consisting of an adhesive primer
- a reinforced mid-coat and
- a PTFE non-stick topcoat
Extra thick base
- The cookware features an extra thick base because of the forging manufacturing process. The base is thicker than the side walls, which leads to a better and more even heat conduction, without hot spots.
Induction suitable & Dishwasher safe
- The cookware is suitable for use on all cooking surfaces (electric, ceramic, halogen, gas …) including induction. The induction suitable base provides a quick and even heat distribution regardless of the type of cooking surface.
- The cookware is also dishwasher safe, but to prolong the non-stick performance of the cookware, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water.
Suitable for stove top and oven safe
- The cookware features high quality stainless steel handles which can go into the oven (up to 260°C). This durable all-metal construction allows trouble free direct switching from stove top cooking to oven.
Sturdy glass lid
- The high wall design of the stainless steel rim makes the construction of the glass lid very sturdy. The lid is also oven safe up to 220°C.
- The cookware body is oven safe up to 260ºC, while the glass lid is oven safe up to 220ºC.
- DO NOT use under the grill or in the microwave.
- The diameter of the pan’s base should be equal to the size of the induction element. If the pan is too small, the element may not sense the pan and will not activate.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes when using glass lids. DO NOT submerge a hot lid in cold water.
- If a lid vacuum occurs, do not attempt to remove the lid. First, turn off the heat source and move the entire pan away from the burner. Then, slowly released the lid.
- DO NOT use any type of oil sprays, including aerosols, mist and pump sprays. These sprays can cause residue build-up that is difficult to remove from all types of cookware.
- Always cook on low to medium heat and only use high heat for boiling liquids. Use low heat to warm foods, simmer or for preparing delicate sauces.
- NEVER use metal utensils on any non-stick surface. Plastic, rubber or wooden utensils are recommended to protect your cookware’s non-stick finish.
- DO NOT put hot cookware under cold water. Allow the cookware to cool completely.
- DO NOT use steel wool or nylon scrubbing pads. DO NOT use oven clearner or any cleaner that is abrasive or which contains chlorine bleach.
Notes of Self Pick-up:
- Customers purchasing Meyer knife Set, can collect the products on/after ten working days upon receiving the confirmation email and within one month of receiving the confirmation email.
- A valid confirmation email and front side copy of the credit card must be presented at the pickup counter to collect the product. Printed copies are not acceptable.
- Diameter: 20cm