- Product Details
Christmas Cooking Class: Sous-vide Christmas Turkey – Mong Kok (Free HRC Waterproof Slow Cook SV1200)
Turkey is an emblematic dish of Christmas, but it is easy to be overcooked. Why don’t try Sous-vide cooking? It cooks in its juices which ensures that the turkey is moist, juicy and tender. You can enjoy the DIY session of Meringue Christmas wreath and Pumpkin Cinnamon Cake too.
Customer who joins our Christmas Cooking Class (8 Dec 2019, CLP Smart [email protected]) can get an HRC Waterproof Slow Cook SV1200 for free.
- Date: 8 December 2019 (Sunday)
- Time: 12:00pm-13:30pm
- Venue: CLP Smart [email protected] (No. 188, Sai Yeung Choi Street South, Mongkok)
- Language: Cantonese
- Quota: 8 groups, a maximum of 2 persons per group
- Price: $ 998
- Executive Chef of Eye Kitchen will share the recipe of Sous-vide Xmas Turkey
- DIY Session: Meringue Christmas wreath and Pumpkin Cinnamon Cake
HRC Waterproof Slow Cook SV1200
Sous-Vide is a method of cooking by using lower temperature and longer cooking time than normal, which can retain the food moisture and nutrition.
It basically works by sealing the food in a vacuum-sealed plastic pouch then placed in a temperature-controlled water bath for a long time at an accurately regulated temperature much lower than normally used for cooking, typically around 55 to 60 °C. The intent is to cook the item evenly, ensuring that the inside is properly cooked without overcooking the outside. So, it is well used in western chefs.
- Tank Capacity: 6-15 Liters
- Sturdy Clamp Fixing Device
- LED Fully Operation Display
- Touch Screen Temperature Control
- Water Proof X7 (Comply with GS Requirement)
- Power: 800W
- Stainless Steel for Food Contact Part
- Timer up to 99 Hours
- Sturdy Silicone Grip Attaches to Any Pot (6 - 15L)
- Dry - Boiled protection
- conductor length :18.5cm, whole body height: 37.5cm , weight : 1.19kg