- Product Details
Philips UV disinfection lamp UV-C
- All bacteria and viruses tested to date respond to UV-C disinfection²
- In laboratory testing, Signify’s UV-C light sources inactivated 99% of SARS-CoV-2 virus on a surface with an exposure time of 6 seconds³
- Disinfects surfaces and objects in minutes¹
- Simple to use, with clear control panel and voice guidance
- Added layer of protection with sensors and timers
- Dedicated driver design for disinfection effectiveness
1. Disinfection effectiveness will vary depending on disinfection time, distance and type of surface/object. See product manual/webpage for details.
2. Fluence (UV Dose) Required to Achieve Incremental Log Inactivation of Bacteria, Protozoa, Viruses and Algae Revised, updated and expanded by Adel Haji Malayeri, Madjid Mohseni, Bill Cairns and James R. Bolton. With earlier contributions by Gabriel Chevrefils (2006) and Eric Caron (2006) With peer review by Benoit Barbeau, Harold Wright (1999) and Karl G. Linden.
3. Data made available to us by the National Emerging Infectious Diseases Laboratories (NEIDL) at Boston University, which has been collected from a laboratory experiment conducted by Dr. Anthony Griffths (Associate Professor of Microbiology at Boston University School of Medicine) and his team at the premises of the NEIDL (such data will be the subject of a forthcoming scientific publication by Boston University), shows that Signify’s UV-C light sources irradiating the surface of a material inoculated with SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes the COVID-19 disease) at a UV-C dose of 5mJ/cm2 (exposure time 6 seconds) resulted in a 99% reduction of the SARS-CoV-2 virus present on that surface. This study determined that a UV-C dose of 22mJ/cm2 results in a reduction of 99.9999% of SARS-CoV-2 virus on that surface (exposure time 25 seconds). Research variables are available upon request.
Notes of Self Pick-up:
- For self-pickup product, customers can collect the products at the selected location after ten working days upon receiving the confirmation email and within one month of receiving the confirmation email.
- A valid confirmation email and front side copy of the credit card must be presented at the pickup counter to collect the product. Printed copies are not acceptable.
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Power: 24 watts
- UV lamp wattage: 18 watts
- Life: 9,000 hours
- Product size: 12CM (W) x 12CM (D) x 24.7CM (H)
- Weight: 800 grams
- Power cord length: 2.9 meters
- Color: silver
- Warranty : 1 Year
Photos are for reference only